Increase leads without spending more to improve site traffic
Every year dealers spend millions driving traffic to their websites. Smart dealers are beginning to realize that more emphasis should be placed on converting these valuable visitors into leads and sales. The average conversion rate for most dealer websites is less than 2%. The remaining 98% represents a huge missed opportunity, especially since leads generated from a dealers own website have the highest closing ratio.
CarChat24 Live Chat support service changes your static website from informational to conversational. We have developed a cost effective way to convert more of your existing website traffic into leads. Why spend more to increase traffic when you can convert a higher percentage of the thousands of visitors you already have?
We have a proven way to convert visitors into quality leads
Our approach is very similar to your car dealerships approach. We promptly greet and welcome all visitors, build rapport, answer product specification queries while getting the important information needed for your staff to close the sale. Sales process and correct execution are important aspects for your dealership to sell cars, and the same is true with your online visitors. The correct live chat process and execution is the key to increasing lead conversion from your website. We have developed proven scripts, after tens of thousands of chats, and deploy them at just the right time to capture the lead. Research shows that over 40% of your site visitors will purchase a vehicle within 30 days. The more leads you capture from your website traffic, the more cars you will sell. Our proactive live chat solution can improve your current website traffic conversion rate by as much as 60%.
Our approach is the key to our success
Providing quality complete customer support in conjunction with our state-of-the-art proactive chat software and proven process has been the key to our success. Effectively answering website visitors queries while building a rapport is the key to our higher conversion rates. Other Live Chat providers claim to provide true support, but in fact they run the visitors around in circles, trying to get their info instead of answering visitor queries and establishing rapport, acting only as a live quote form. This can have a very negative effect when visitors expectations of support are not met. At CarChat24 we are proud of the high level of quality support we provide, and we often more than triple our competition’s chat lead conversion results.
We appreciate your interest in CarChat24 and taking the time to view our website. Let us know if we can assist you with your Live Chat Support needs.
Want to learn what’s happening right now on your website without CarChat24? We found a great article on DigitalDealer.com and they have hit the nail right on the head with this short excerpt. Click Here to Read it Now