When it comes to selling cars, many dealers have different techniques. When asked “what made your month so great”, dealers will give answers ranging from advertising and automotive sales leads to a new website and dealer live chat software.
1) Get The Right Automotive Sales Leads: It’s important to be sure you are getting the right leads from the right lead source. Be sure you are keeping up with your analytic statistics so you know which leads are providing the best results.
2) Work Your Automotive Sales Leads Right: It’s not enough to have the right leads, you have to be sure you are working them correctly. Are you calling all of the phone numbers on the lead? What time of day is it or is your visitor at home or work? If a lead comes into your mailbox or CRM, how long until it’s worked? If you’re getting real time automotive sales leads, it’s important to work them as they come in since that’s when the visitor inquired.
3) Think Outside The Box: Try something new you haven’t tried before. Is your website up to par? Could it use a redesign? Maybe offer visitors an incentive to buy a car? Free gas for life. Free tires for life. The possibilities are endless. Sometimes people need a little push in the right direction.
4) Dealer Live Chat Software: Some dealers don’t understand Dealer Live Chat Software. The fact is, Dealer Live Chat software will enable you to interact with your website visitors. While you can interact with them personally, or have your BDC department take care of the dealer chats, you can also have your live chat provider take care of the chats on your behalf. Often, they have a team of experienced agents on hand to take care of your automotive sales leads for you. Whether it’s 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, you do have the ability to have someone monitoring your website.
Some providers also have a 30 day money back guarantee or other special offers which enable you to give the dealer live chat software a try before you make any sort of commitment. Be sure you do your homework and know the features of each provider. Regardless, dealer chat is a great way to capture new and used car sales leads from visitors who are truly interested in your product.
5) Be Consistent. – No matter what your approach is it’s important that you remain consistent. If you decide to change the way you capture automotive sales leads, you can’t just change your approach for one day or one week. You have to give it time to process through your sales pipes. The same goes for Dealer Live Chat Software. You can’t expect a dramatic change overnight. Although you will notice new business trickling in, you have to stay consistent and keep up with your changes.