The national news is full of stories about baby deaths or near-deaths in hot cars. Here is a great graphic from the TODAY SHOW that shows the dramatic temperature rise in cars left in the sun. Many people don’t realize temps can soar as high as 170 degrees or more. This is perfect for Facebook, dealership website blog, newsletters, and other social media. You can also check out their article about the new Tennessee law that allows someone to break a window to rescue a baby here.
- Better Customer Service and More Customer Satisfaction with Live Chat from CarChat24
- How to Engage with Car Shoppers Immediately
- Dealers: Take a Closer Look at Chat for Lead Generation
- Lead2Ring: Turning Digital Leads into Phone Calls and Sales for Car Dealerships
- Get Your Vehicle Inventory on Facebook Marketplace with CarChat24