The national news is full of stories about baby deaths or near-deaths in hot cars. Here is a great graphic from the TODAY SHOW that shows the dramatic temperature rise in cars left in the sun. Many people don’t realize temps can soar as high as 170 degrees or more. This is perfect for Facebook, dealership website blog, newsletters, and other social media. You can also check out their article about the new Tennessee law that allows someone to break a window to rescue a baby here.
- Lead2Ring: Turning Digital Leads into Phone Calls and Sales for Car Dealerships
- Get Your Vehicle Inventory on Facebook Marketplace with CarChat24
- Start a Conversation with Car Shoppers with CarChat24
- 98% of your dealership website visitors don’t buy cars. We can help fix that.
- Make Car Buying Easier for Customers During Coronavirus Pandemic