The national news is full of stories about baby deaths or near-deaths in hot cars. Here is a great graphic from the TODAY SHOW that shows the dramatic temperature rise in cars left in the sun. Many people don’t realize temps can soar as high as 170 degrees or more. This is perfect for Facebook, dealership website blog, newsletters, and other social media. You can also check out their article about the new Tennessee law that allows someone to break a window to rescue a baby here.
- Sell More Cars from Social Media with Facebook Messenger and CarChat24
- Learn how to turn your inventory into dynamic automotive ads on Facebook & Instagram
- Best of Both Worlds: Fast Customer Support and New Sales Lead Generation for Car Dealers
- Turning Digital Leads into Phone Calls and Sales for Car Dealerships – A Look at L2R Technology in CarChat24
- Nurture Leads with Omni-Channel Live Chat