To commemorate its 10-year anniversary, CarChat24 has a massive product enhancement rollout tied to its new 3.0 platform and a special incentives for new dealers that sign up for managed chat.
One month complimentary chat to new dealers
“When we started out with live chat on, it was basically a novel way to communicate on dealer websites,” said CarChat24 General Manager, Robbie Boston. “Today it’s a must-have technology to connect with buyers, and we’re proud that we lead the industry in sold units.”
To mark this momentous milestone the company is offering a free month of live chat for new dealers who sign up for the Performance Plan, and will waive setup fees. “This gives dealers a chance to kickstart our program and boost their website lead count by 40 to 60 percent,” said Boston.
More than half dozen new products
In addition to giving dealers a month of chat support and, CarChat24 continues to roll out a host of upgrades and additional products. These include:
- Enhanced SMS text tool, including support for Google AdWords extensions.
- New social media-style interactive chat window that replaces the proactive popup. Not only does the new chat window leverage HTML 5 and CarChat24’s exclusive SignalR technologies. Lead conversions jumped more than 15 percent when it went live.
- Lead-to-ring capability (L2R) that allows a chat operator to connect a shopper directly with a dealer staff member via phone using the chat console.
- Lead-to-video product (L2V) that chat operators can use to connect the website shopper and dealer staff member via live video chat.
- Facebook Messenger connector app that allows shoppers to connect directly with a chat operator through Messenger.
- High-tech browser-based chat window that operators can use on virtually any device, including iPads or Android tablets, as well as Linux, Apple and Windows computers.
- Robust mobile chat apps about to be released for iOS and Android devices that streamline the chat process and are extremely efficient. The iOS app have been engineered for version 11, 64-bit devices.
“This is why we have an in-house development team,” said Michael Chaparro, Vice President of Marketing. “Our continuous development commitment means we remain at the forefront of chat technology and can adapt to a rapidly-changing market.”
He said the biggest challenge with the high pace of product release is keeping dealers up to date. “Every one of our product releases keeps us on track to be the most effective website add-on to help dealers sell more cars.”
To schedule a quick web demo, call, chat, text, or even Facebook Message us today.